Speech Therapist & Language Pathologist Services In Englewood, New Jersey
Speech Therapy Plus LLC provides professional speech therapist services and language pathologist services in Englewood, New Jersey and surrounding areas in Bergen County. We provide therapy for a variety of different disorders relative to speech and language. If you or your child are experiencing issues communicating through speech or through language, with others then it may be time to seek professional help. The therapist at Speech Therapy Plus LLC ensure that you and your child experience maximum comfort with each and every session. A comfortable client promotes higher learning and better progress. We believe it’s important to build close relationships with every client, young or older. We offer personal, 1-on-1 therapy sessions that diagnose, evaluate, and treat all speech and language disorders in kids and adults.
Speech and Language Disorders We Treat
Speech Therapy Plus LLC provides treatment for all speech and language disorders. If you are experiencing any of the issues below then please contact us for a professional consultation.
- Speech Articulation – difficulties pronouncing sounds in different syllables or pronouncing words. Listener can not understand what is being spoken.
- Speech Fluency – stuttering, abnormal stoppages interrupting the flow of speech.
- Speech Resonance or Voice Disorders – difficulty communicating because the quality of speech is distracting. Low pitch and volume issues.
- Receptive Language – difficulty understanding and/or processing language.
- Expressive Language – difficulty putting words together. Limited vocabulary.
Please click here for more information about different speech and language disorders we treat.
Please click here for information on pediatric occupational therapy.
Speech Therapy Plus LLC ensures that you and your child will get the results you are looking for. We don’t only offer therapy sessions in our offices but we give you material to take home so you can correct your issues even quicker. For a professional diagnosis, evaluation and then treatment please fill out the form below to request an appointment. We look forward to working with you!
Request An Appointment
Call Us Now! 201-509-8205
Request an Appointment.